At Duolingo, we’re constantly experimenting with new features that improve how we teach, such as Crown Levels, Stories, Podcasts, and Events. But did you know that the course content is continuously evolving, too?
Articles by @BozenaPajak
by @BozenaPajak on Wed 03 April 2019
by @BozenaPajak on Thu 05 May 2016
Millions of people around the globe are learning a foreign language — but why do countries prefer to learn some languages over others? See if you can guess the following:
1. Yes, English dominates — but by how much?
2. Which languages are next in line?
3. Why is Swedish the top language in Sweden?
4. Who needs help with their country’s official language?
5. How does Argentina differ from the rest of Latin America?
6. Who’s learning to talk to their neighbors?
7. Where are German learners?
Confident in your answers? Keep reading to see how the data on Duolingo’s learners reveals insights into country preferences, cultural affinities, immigration trends, and more.
by @BozenaPajak on Thu 31 March 2016
Making New Year’s resolutions to improve oneself is a popular practice around the world. Yet, keeping those resolutions is known to be difficult: people tend to choose unrealistic goals that they then fail to sustain over a long period of time. Is making resolutions with Duolingo any different? Duolingo ...
Page 1 / 1